Simple Click-Through with Terms of Service
How to use guest authentication to create a simple click-through captive portal with terms of service.
Create a new authentication system.
Name your guest authentication system and save it.
Configure guest authentication settings.
- Leave "Allow DHCP login" and "Require Access Code" unchecked. This will force the user to click a login button on a captive portal page to get internet access, but will not require that they enter a code.
- Select Expiration if you want to limit how much time they guest can use your Wi-Fi network You can also set a blackout period to prevent them from re-logging in until a defined amount of time has expired.
- Check "Display Greeting" if you want to show a greeting on the captive portal's login form.
- Enter text or HTML into the "Proceed Label" field. This text is show above the login field/button.
- Enter text or HTML into the "Proceed Button Text" field. This text is shown to the left of the login button.
Click "Save Settings" to apply your new settings.