Ad Hoc Reports
How to set up and use ad hoc report queries.
Requesting an ad hoc report query.
Do you need to run a report that isn't included in standard SputnikNet reports? Sputnik can add one ore more customized "ad hoc" reports to your SputnikNet Account. Typically, this requires that you purchase a Professional Support Incident from our online store.
To get started, click on "Ad Hoc" from the "REPORTS" menu, then click "Sputnik Support".
Fill out a support request.
Complete the support request:
- Company name: your company
- Email address: your email address
- Subject: enter "new custom report" or something similar
- Your SputnikNet FQDN: enter the fully qualified domain name of your SputnikNet Account, or just the Account name, as shown
- Support Issue: select "SputnikNet"
- Case Type: select "Add new ad hoc report request"
You can enter the SQL commands you want to use, or if you don't know them, describe the report you want to generate. Please indicate whether you want to generate the report from SputnikNet only, or whether you also want reports to be emailed to you periodically.
We will notify you if a Professional Support Incident is required. If so, purchase the incident from our online store.
You will receive an email when the query has been added to your SputnikNet Account.